Hello members, our raffle is just two weeks away on July 1st. It is getting very exciting to see who is going to win our top prize, the Spektrum iX 14 radio. The 2nd top prize is a Freewing Vulcan High Performance Sport Jet. There are also various high end chargers. See the pics below.
There is still time to get your tickets for this Raffle and I highly recommend that get them via our blast with the link below and that you show up on July 1st. You do not need to present to win your prize, but the food just might bring you down to the field!
Must Be Present to EAT!
Yes, we are having “Smokin’ Joe’s BBQ Tri-Tip” for lunch where we will be serving Sandwiches with all the fixin’s, This is all on the Club, no purchase necessary to eat. The club will have enough sandwiches to feed 100 members, so I encourage you to come out and enjoy the day and meet our members!
You need to be there Saturday July 1st at or before 10:00 am. This will be a Fun Fly Day so bring your airplanes with you. Serving will begin around 10:45-11:00 am. So come early enough to burn your “trons”, chow down and buy any last-minute tickets. Perhaps you’ll be the lucky one who takes home the new iX14 radio and, who knows, if you had bought just a few more tickets you might also be taking home some of the other goodies as well. (of course, that is if you’re the winner). Drawing will be held at 12:15 pm. Once again, all proceeds go toward our banquet on January 12, 2023.
Freewing Vulcan High Performance 70mm EDF Sport Jet – PNP
- Input Voltage: AC 100-240V/DC 11-18V
- Charge Circuit Power: 130W x 2 (260 Watts total)
- Discharge Circuit Power: 10W x 2
- Charge Current Range: 0.1-14A x 2
- Discharge Current Range: 0.1-2A x 2
- Current Drain for Balancing Port: Max. 500mA/cell
- DC Power Supply Output: 5-25V/130W x 2
- LiPo/LiFe/Lilon/LiHV Battery Cell Count: 1-6S
- Pb Battery Voltage: 2-20V
- NiMH/NiCd Battery Cell Count: 1-15S
- Dimensions: 6.1 x 5.9 x 2.7 in.
- Net Weight: 2.13 lbs.