By Scott FUller
Date Sep 4, 2015
Time 7:45 PM~9:40 PM
Attendees: Paul, Scott, Dennis B, Quan, Jim, Brad, George
– Barter day being canceled indefinitely. Sales permit costs $1200.
– Quan displayed new boundary map. Did some revisions. Namely around the helipad.
– George spoke about an individual causing trouble at the field. Board discussed plan of action.
– VP election for District 10 this year.
– End of year awards. Certificates. Thank you to the Christmas committee.
– Christmas Party – 94th Aero squadron. Jan 16th @5pm. This’ll be on next year’s budget.
– Tables at the Helipad. ~$300 per table. Jim wants to check on a few more prices.
– Paul reviewed the budget. Moving two events from $250 to $300.
– Officer nominations coming up. Will start accepting nominations next month.
– Paul talked about the incorporation paperwork
– Next Meeting – Oct 2nd.