1) An FPV-equipped model must be flown by two AMA members utilizing a buddy-box system. The pilot in command must be on the primary transmitter, maintain visual contact with the FPV aircraft, and be prepared to assume immediate control in the event of a problem, with the secondary pilot flying FPV.
2) The operational range of the model is limited to the pilot in command’s visual line of sight as defined in the Official AMA National Model Aircraft Safety Code (see Radio Control, item 9) and not by the FPV video.
3) The flight path of model operations shall be limited to the designated flying site and approved overfly area.(map is located on frequency board)
4) The model weight and speed shall be limited to a maximum of 10 pounds and 60 miles per hour.
5) Maximum operation height is 400 feet. If manned aircraft approaches the area the FPV model will descend to 100 feet.
6) Aircraft fitted with autopilots for autonomous operation are NOT to be flown at the SEFSD site.
7) People who wish to operate an FPV model under the above guidelines must contact a member of the board and arrange a meeting to include the model so that safety and operational rules can be discussed.